The readers of A Tiny Trip are travelers looking for good information on budget travel, making the most of a destination (no matter how big or small) and travel with kids!
Our typical parent is interested in encouraging outdoor time and fitting travel into the budget for its added value in creating well rounded kids. We include content about natural parenting with a focus on healthy lifestyle, as it pertains to food choices and environmental awareness.
Roughly 80% of our audience is based in the United States, with the remainder split around the world, primarily in English speaking countries.
The majority of our traffic is obtained organically. The rest comes from social media, in a 75%/25% split.
For brand collaborations please email Daphna directly.
General Guidelines for Guest Posting on A Tiny Trip
Guest posting on A Tiny Trip is limited to bloggers in the travel niche and parenting niche. Mom bloggers are welcome, as well as any content relevant to our audience.
Guidelines for Guest Posts
- Post should be original content, meaning it doesn’t appear elsewhere on your website or any other website before or after we publish it.
- Post should have a minimum of 1200 words, be well written with correct grammar and spelling, and correct use of headings.
- Please include at least 3 relevant pictures that you own and have the rights to share.
- Guest poster will get up to three do-follow links back to their blog: up to 2 relevant in context links, and a link to their homepage.
- We reserve the right to make minor edits for SEO purposes but will make every effort to do so without changing the tone of your writing.
- At this time, we do not provide monetary compensation for guest posting.
- Submit guest posts or pitch ideas to: [email protected]
Guest Posting Ideas
Babymoon in [destination]
The post should answer the questions:
- Where you went
- How you got there (and other options)
- What you did (including links to recommended attractions)
- Feel free to include ideas for local restaurants and places to stay.
- Mention if you took your older kids with you.
- If you recommend the destination for a baby moon and why.
[Name of City] with kids
Here are ideas of details to include:
- How much time you need to see major attractions
- Major tourist attractions, and what to do if you have more time (minor attractions or day trips to take from the city)
- The best things to do with kids
- If there are nearby parks and playgrounds for kids to play near major tourist sites.
- Local restaurants and lodging options
- Insider tips for visiting the destination. For example: taking advantage of free attractions, times to go or avoid, major events throughout the year and if they are recommended for families, etc.
Camping at [Name of Park] with Kids
Here are points to include in your post:
- Distance from nearest big city
- Things to Do at the park, with a focus on kid centered activities: hiking, boating, fishing, etc.
- Amenities that are available
- Park specific recommendations, such the best time of year to camp, recommended campsite locations, etc.
- Why you loved camping here with kids; what makes it a great attraction that our readers will want to visit.
- Anything you didn’t like or that parents should keep in mind when considering camping at this location.